Real Estate Photography FEES
- Fee starts at $230. Fee is based on the size of home and travel time beyond the Seattle / Eastside metro area. Please inquire with brief description of location and square footage and I can then provide you with a quote. Also, please let me know if this is a view home, which may determine the best time of day to shoot.
- See the FAQ page for more details.
Standard REAL ESTATE Photo Shoot Details
- See a preview of the images as they're shot. The real estate photographs I shoot transfer directly from my camera to an iPad, allowing for a quick check of lighting and other details. The approved images are then touched up in Photoshop and sent to you within 24 hours. Check out the Photo Gallery to see examples.
- Up to 25 final images, including interior and exterior. More images for larger homes. (Not all homes will warrant 25 images).
- Free natural looking sky replacement for cloudy days, for primary exterior image. Additional fee for each image after that.
- High-quality exposure and lighting techniques, along with natural looking Photoshop retouching (no harsh on-camera flash or overdone, fake looking HDR real estate photos).
- All photos are shot using a high-end Nikon DSLR camera and high-quality lenses.
- Flexible hours; Saturday shoots possible.
- Standard turnaround is 24 hours (except for Saturday shoots, which is Monday morning). In most cases the images are available the next morning.
- 1 year usage for original agent/seller only. Extended usage available.
- See FAQ page for additional info.
Twilight Photography: Exterior twilight images can make even an ordinary home look dazzling. These type of images require additional time and are shot just after sunset. Extra fee, based on distance and additional time. See a day vs. twilight comparison here.
Photo tour web sites: In addition to simply listing a home on the MLS, the trend these days is to also have a dedicated web site with a more detailed "tour" of the home. These sites are created using services such as www.tourfactory.com. You may do this yourself with the photos I provide. Or if you wish, I can do this for an additional fee.
Same-day photo delivery: Real estate photos are normally delivered the following day. Same-day rush delivery is possible for an additional 25%. Arrangements for same-day delivery must be made in advance.
Additional services by other companies you can contact directly
Drone photography (unmanned aerial vehicles / UAV): The use of small personal drones for capturing photos of high-end properties has grown tremendously in the past few years. Drone photography is offered through Boothby Media. Extra fee, please inquire or contact Boothby Media directly.
3-D / Matterport, virtual home tours: Capture 3-D images of homes and put them together to create a virtual property walk-through. 3-D real estate photography is offered through Seattle 3-D. Extra fee, please inquire or contact Seattle 3-D directly.
Virtual Staging: Don't want the hassle of bringing in furniture for staging? Check out virtual staging at Virtual Staging Solutions. Extra fee, please inquire with Virtual Staging Solutions.